Buying a house is a big step. The right time to take this leapA�depends on your financial and personal situation as well asA�your goals. If you are considering buying a house now, here areA�some strong reasons why the timing could be right:
- Housing prices in Texas have been steadily rising at a moderateA�pace for many years, even while other states have experienced wild priceA�fluctuations.
- There are Texas-specific programs that can lower your interest rate orA�provide additional tax-credit incentives.
- Interest rates are at or near record lows. Even small reductions in theA�interest rate can significantly boost the purchase price you can affordA�when buying a home.
- Texas has one of the most affordable housing markets compared to household income, according to the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M
- Our statea��s economy is strong and diverse, and the population is expected to continue growing steadily. These factors all point to continued healthA�in the housing market.
As a Texas REALTORA�, WEA�can show you how our current housing-A�market conditions factor in to your goal of buying a home. YouA�can count on usA�to put your interests first while I assist youA�during this exciting process.